LGBT Book Readings at the Jewish Community Library
Both readings are free and open to the public at the San Francisco Bureau of Jewish Education (BJE) Jewish Community Library. The library is located at 1835 Ellis Street, San Francisco, 94115, between Scott and Pierce on the campus of the Jewish Community High School. There is free garage parking at the entrance on Pierce Street between Ellis and Eddy. For more information contact Allison at (415) 567-3327, ext 703 or email@example.com.
- Top 10 LGBT Websites and Blogs (qjew.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday night: Meet me in Marin Co! (jewishexperienceonline.com)
- Meiselman Revisited: reflections on Orthodox feminist literature (haamnews.wordpress.com)
- gays have kids too (qjew.wordpress.com)
- Chinese Jews Feel More At Home In Israel (huffingtonpost.com)